Yumbox Panino is your lunchtime go-to for kids of all ages and adults.
Pack a sandwich (crusts on), salads, sides and snacks. Yumbox Panino is the same compact size as the original but holds more food for growing kids and adults. It’s perfect for school, work and weight conscious lunches. Prepare balanced healthy meals in minutes!
Yumbox Panino is a bento lunch box with 4 compartments and a single lid. For adults and children, Yumbox Panino has 3 cup volume in total: one 2 cup sandwich/salad friendly section, two 1/2 cup servings, plus a dip/treat well. Great for packing wet foods like yogurt and dips (but not water or runny liquids). Choose your colourway from the drop-down menu.
You are making a difference:
- Pack a waste-free lunch.
- YumBox eliminates the need for zip-lock bags, multiple lids, plastic wrap, and single use disposable containers.
- Turn your child’s meals into a food adventure by offering a healthy variety of foods that will instill good eating habits in a fun way.
- Explore theme on tray face
- Perfect for kids and adults
- 100% BPA free, Phthalates free, CPSIA and FDA compliant
- Four food compartments help to prepare a healthy lunch with a variety of foods
- Easy to clean. The tray which fits snuggly in the bottom half of the exterior box can be removed easily for cleaning or packing
- Compact and fits perfectly into our SoYoung lunch box totes
- If you are packing food that needs to be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in a thermal tote with an ice pack to keep contents cool
Note: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Handwashing is recommended for the outer shell and/or removing it before the dry heat cycle. Not to be heated over 65 degrees celsius. Yumbox exterior shell is not microwave safe and it is not recommended to microwave the tray.
To ensure that food stays in place and doesn't leak to other compartments, be sure to follow these easy steps:
- Do not overfill compartments.
- Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts.
- Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote.
- When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
- Do not pack youghurty drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
- You can pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options.
- If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test beforehand. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
21.5 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm and weighs 600g.